Some time ago I’ve asked my advisor, Piotr Grobelny, Project Manager, what in his opinion are the symptoms of software project management issues.
Here is his list:
- The people involved in project don’t understand the project objectives
- The communication between them is disrupted.
- Appears lack of crucial competences or human resources.
- The stakeholders and project leaders are surprisingly silent.
- The motivation and engagement are decreased and the people are frustrated.
- The risks become current problems.
- No one knows if the project is still necessary
Piotr also said that Continue reading How to avoid software project management issues? Set the KPIs!