LinkedIn starts an interesting module called “Learning” where you can find a lot of topics about motivating and engaging employees, how to set team and employee goals, how to find and retain high potentials, about employee performance and problems with it and many others.
Courses listed below are free till 30th October!
Below you can find the most interesting links I found for you. Please share this summary before 30th October to reach all potential leaders for getting these resources for free! Continue reading Courses about team motivation and engagement
Some time ago I’ve asked my advisor, Piotr Grobelny, Project Manager, what in his opinion are the symptoms of software project management issues.
Here is his list:
- The people involved in project don’t understand the project objectives
- The communication between them is disrupted.
- Appears lack of crucial competences or human resources.
- The stakeholders and project leaders are surprisingly silent.
- The motivation and engagement are decreased and the people are frustrated.
- The risks become current problems.
- No one knows if the project is still necessary
Piotr also said that Continue reading How to avoid software project management issues? Set the KPIs!